Productivity tips on Article Writing
Writing is a very good way of expressing your feelings, ideas and knowledge to other people most especially when you post it into your blog. It is a great way of sharing your thoughts and hearing others opinion as well.
However, writing requires a lot of skill most especially when you are still starting. It may be difficult at first, but experience and practice as time goes by could help.
In this article, I will share productivity tips on how to make article writing a success and here are those:
- First, establish a goal. Set a goal for yourself if how much time you will work on a particular article so that you will have a guide. For example, on a particular topic, you should finish it within 30-45 minutes so that the remaining time could help you use in a productive way like writing another topic. Always remember when setting a goal that it is achievable and realistic. You know your capabilities so you are just the only one who can gauge your skill.
- Make an outline in writing an article. Outlines and guidelines could help you much in article writing. It could help you organize your thoughts in writing one and so that your ideas will not be repeated and make it redundant. Jotting down points could help.
- Make the most of your morning. Many writers would say that they love writing early in the morning because their mind is free from distractions, worries and stress. It could help the write concentrate more because morning is considered as the quietest time of the day. However, busy professionals such as working moms who could not make it in the morning because of errands can do it late at night especially when the kids are asleep.
- Serve your readers well. One way to be a productive writer is to cater to your reader’s needs most especially to their questions regarding your blog. They would feel much appreciated if you will respond to them very well. If you are busy enough to entertain them, just make a way as soon as you can.
- Work location matters. If you are always working at home, try another new place such as a coffee house, a library or anywhere that could help you focus on your work in a productive way.
- Organize your desk. An organized desk could also mean an organized mind. So, if you have an organized mind you can work very well without thinking other disruption.
- Work in a peaceful and quiet place. Working in a quiet place could help you concentrate more and avoid distractions.
- Don’t choose the topics. Writing could be tiring and sometimes we could not avoid that we are tired and exhausted sometimes. If our mind is exhausted, try to rest for a little lime and go back again to the topic. Do not write anything unnecessary and irrelevant for the sake that you can write something. It will just break the trust of your readers.
How To Double Your Online Sales
Free Marketing Tips Help You Get Cash In A Flash!
- How to drive massive free traffic online
- How to convert traffic to leads
- How to maximize your impact
- And much more!