How To Market Your Videos Online
1. Pick a great title that includes your keywords and draws people in. For example, if your keyword is “hot dogs then a video title like “WARNING! Don’t try this hot dog trick at home” will draw in a lot of attention while still utilizing your keyword.
2. Add tags for the video. Tags are like keywords you’re targeting. Use at least 3-5 tags.
3. Add a useful, detailed description. Google indexes the text in video descriptions so make sure it includes your keywords as well as some useful information about what the video is about. Also include links to your website, Twitter and Facebook and any other relevant links.
How To Double Your Online Sales
Free Marketing Tips Help You Get Cash In A Flash!
- How to drive massive free traffic online
- How to convert traffic to leads
- How to maximize your impact
- And much more!