Facebook Banning 1% Of Users? How Far Will They Go?
The Facebook Growth Dilemma
How Many Fake Facebook Profiles Are There?
So how many fake profiles are there, really? I’m guessing at least 100 million (simply an educated guess based on my experience – no one really knows for sure, not even Facebook!)
The key for you to understand is that there are A LOT of fake profiles – and if you’re someone who’s doing or has hired someone to do any of the following activities, you’ll be in for a rude awakening sooner rather than later when you realize all that money and time you spent was wasted:
- Spamming Facebook pages or groups with a link to your site, fan page or video
- Creating fake profiles to like your fan page or like your posts and status updates
- Buying facebook fans
- Buying likes off of sites like Fiverr
- Posting as your fan page on other fan pages without adding any real value or content
If you’ve been doing any of these things, you need to stop now! It’s a pure waste of money and time.
If you truly want to succeed with your Facebook marketing, you have to have a real plan based on building real relationships with customers and offering great products and services that people actually want.
How To Double Your Online Sales
Free Marketing Tips Help You Get Cash In A Flash!
- How to drive massive free traffic online
- How to convert traffic to leads
- How to maximize your impact
- And much more!