Category Archives: Motivation
One secret to success is by not losing hope and by being motivated at all times. If we are motivated, we are happy, encouraged and contented of what we do. Whatever hard things are, if we are just motivated to work, it is just an easy job for us. There is no hard or difficult to ask if we love what we do and one secret is to be motivated.
In this article, I will enlighten you on how to still keep track with your lives even though how unmotivated you are. I know there would problems, conflicts and difficulties that would come along but, we should remember that we should not be affected about it. I hope this motivational technique would help you achieve success in your lives. Here are those:
- Visualize your goals.
Visualizing your goals would mean that you are also looking forward to reach it. Remember that, “Whatever your mind believe and conceive, you will achieve”. It is the same with your goals, if you keep on visualizing it that you could reach it, it will totally come true.
One tip that would help you a lot is by writing it down on a piece of paper and put it on a place where in you can see it everyday and you will be reminded. In this way, you may not forget it and you may be kept track every day.
- Write it down
They say, a goal without an action is just a wish. So, don’t let your goals just fall to be just a wish. Try to make it happen every day and it could help if you write it down. Studies would say that writing your goals down, could possibly make it really possible.
So, have a journal so that you could everyday update it and could keep track of you and your goals.
- Give yourself a treat
Just like children, yourself also needs a treat most especially when you achieved one of your goals. It doesn’t mean that you should achieve it in a snap. Having a progress means that you are improving and you are nearly there and that also means that you have done a great job. So, you deserve a treat or a reward.
The rewards could make you motivated as you go along and as you take action to your other goals.
- Be confident
This is the most key of all because you can just do it, not by anybody else. This is important because if you are confident, you are positive, and if you are positive, you could do certain actions that could lead you to success.
So, be confident, raise your head up high and say, “I can do it”. You may need also your families, friends and loved one advice, support and love so that it is easier for you to perform things because you know that there are someone behind your back and it is a very nice feeling.
So, always remember that achieving success is never possible if you are just by yourself. You also need others most especially your families.
In our busy life, hectic and depressing life, we tend to feel unmotivated, uninspired and helpless. There some point in our life that we want to give up and negative thoughts are dominating in our minds. It is just a normal part of our lives but we should not dwell much about it because there are still so much in our lives.
In this article, I will help you to keep motivated by these strategies:
- Enter in a support group. This might sound funny but it is a great feeling that you have someone who you share your goals with. It is a very nice feeling that you help each other reach your goals. What is good about support groups is that you help each other in achieving all your goals. You motivate one another and comfort one person if they may feel depressed, helpless and sad. It is like you have a second family.
- Bring your goals wherever you will go. Don’t leave your goals, put it inside your pocket and register it on your mind and heart. In this way, you will not forget your goals. There are times that we may feel distracted by other things and people, but then if we carry our goals, we may still keep track.
- Be positive. Always remember that, “Whatever things you believe and conceive, you will achieve.” It goes the same with your goals, put in mind that you will reach it, and will come true. And also, be positive all the times and never think of negative things. Stay out of negative people as well because negativity is very contagious and you might get their negative vibes. It will just hinder you from reaching your goals. So, stay positive!
- Review your goals once in a while. It doesn’t mean that you have set a certain goal, then that is enough. No! You have to review it once in a while and check if you have reached it. If not, make an extra effort to achieve it.
- One step at a time. Being successful will never be reached overnight. It is the product of your hard work and effort every day. So, don’t waste a day in your life and make it a meaningful one.
- Be active! Never be passive all the time. Always remember that your success is the product of your effort, not by anyone else. So, make extra effort and be active all the time.
- Manage your time wisely. It doesn’t mean that you will have no day-off, but do things with quality and manage your time very well. Time is very important and we should not waste it.
Muhammad Ali – everyone knows the name. The man is the most famous boxer in the history of the sport, and one of the most well-known athletes in the world.
Cassius Clay was more than just a boxer – he was a showman. He was an exceptional speaker. He knew how to talk, how to promote himself, how to scare his opponents, how to get press and publicity… he was an incredible businessman – not just a boxer.
Watch this video and see what I mean – Muhammad Ali dazzles the audience and the media as he talks about how he’s going to whoop George Foreman in the next fight… “I’ma show you how great I am!”
This is probably the best motivation video I’ve ever seen! So I wanted to share it with you.
I recently had the pleasure of interviewing Shaun Furman, founder of the Millionaire Mentors Today show about what it takes to be successful as an online marketer.
Shaun’s first business was a fountain pen company. He loves fountain pens but he’s not PASSIONATE about pens. He found that what he really loves to do is teach people about business, marketing and success. That’s why he founded Millionaire Mentors Today and today it’s one of the top web TV shows for online marketers and entrepreneurs.
On the show, Shaun interviews millionaires (and even a few billionaires) about what makes them so successful. You can watch the show below either on our Motivation and Success Podcast or on YouTube.
Make sure to grab your pen and take notes because this information is priceless!
You were born special! You were born for a unique purpose!
Watch this awesome motivational video – live your purpose.
I was blown away the first time I saw this video. It’s truly the best motivational video I’ve ever seen in my life. It will bring you to tears. It will inspire you. It will help you keep going when you feel like giving up.
Those who are successful in life and in business aren’t the ones with the best ideas or the most resources – they’re the ones who know what they want and are willing to do whatever it takes to get there. They’re willing to push through the pain (emotional and physical) and all the obstacles and just go for it!
How far will you crawl to succeed?